At Mueller, Reece & Hinch, LLC, our reputation in Central Illinois for providing cost-effective, quality and proven representation arose out of a continuing commitment to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
Our attorneys have more than 50 years combined practice experience. We are well-respected in the legal community and by our many long-term clients.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your legal needs. Primary areas of practice include:
- Business Formations, Incorporations, Transactions, and Operations
- Business/Commercial Litigation, Collections, and Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate/ Land Use/Development Transactions and Litigation
- Construction Transactions, Disputes, Litigation, and Mechanics Liens
- Estate Planning, Estate Management, and Probate
- Not for Profit and Tax Exempt Organizations
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
Representative Types of Clients - Businesses
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
- Real Estate Developers, Agents, Brokers, and Consultants
- Contractors and Subcontractors, Builders, Remodelers, and Trades
- Landscaping and Snow Removal Services
- Architectural and Engineering Design
- Agricultural and Environmental Businesses
- Residential and Commercial Property Management
- Transportation, Trucking, Vehicle Dealers, Automotive Services
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Dining, Sports, and Entertainment
- Retail, Mail Order, and Other Services
- Advertising, Marketing, and Web Presence Management Services
Representative Types of Clients - Not for Profits and Tax Exempt
- Not for Profit Corporations
- Trade and Professional Associations
- Municipalities, Drainage Districts, Fire Protection Districts, and Other Public Entities
- Homeowners and Condo Associations
Mueller, Reece & Hinch, LLC also serves many individual clients with a variety of needs. See the above Practice Areas for reference.
Please review the individual profiles of our lawyers for further information.
Assisting the attorneys are two legal assistants and one paralegal.